I have been wanting a way to keep everyone updated on Kaya, and I thought this was a good way to do it. I hope everyone enjoys this, and I am doing my best to keep it updated as often as possible.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Kaya turned 2!! Happy Birthday Kaya!
Whoa, has she ever been excited about all this attention and excitement. She hasn't known what to do with herself. Has it really been 2 whole years already?! I don't know what to do with myself maybe? Kaya went to the doctor today for her 2 year checkup. No shots! :) She is 34.5 inches tall, and weighed 26.5 lbs. In other words, she is tall and skinny. She is healthy and good to go! She got to get a Happy Meal too. It had been 365 days since she had her last one. It was a beautiful fall day too so we even got to play outside.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kaya! We all love you so much!
Love,
Abby, Tony and Kaleb
Post a Comment