Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Awaiting Baby Pitzer...

We are getting down to the wire here for the birth of Sara's baby. Her due date is a little wishy washy, as they often times are, so we are just awaiting the arrival at the proper time at this point. Please keep her and the baby in your prayers in the weeks, months, years... to come. :) They are all doing good at this point. I will be doing some traveling to the good old state of Florida as soon as I can get there once this baby is born. The sex is yet to be determined, so I personally, am very anxious to find out, and also personally hate this unknown way of doing things in case I hadn't told Sara that yet :) There is always a link to her blog along the side of mine, but here is a quick peek at her rough life in the terrible weather they have been having. :)

No comments: