Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

My loving husband sent me flowers to work today, along with a very nice card, and I came home to this:A heart-shaped pizza! Kaya thought it was so cool! I also came home to this:
Her 2nd shiner! This one happened at school today. She somehow hit the door frame. Due to the location on her eyelid it wouldn't stop bleeding. Therefore mommy got a call at work letting her know what happened. Ofcourse there was nothing I could do at that point, except worry, and feel bad, and get an upset stomach. Oh the joys of motherhood. I am sure in the morning the colors will be shining through...

1 comment:

Kelly J said...

Megan...so happy to have found your blog again.. You have done a great job keeping up with it and with losing weight! YOU ARE SO CRAZY SKINNY! That takes so much hard work and persistence! Good job!