Saturday, March 15, 2008

Up she goes...

Other than winter sledding this was our 1st trip to Lamar Park this year. Last year Kaya was afraid of this slide, and I would have never let her go down it even if she wasn't. This year- Up, up, up she goes all by herself. It's amazing what a few months do to a child this age. The trek up freaked me out a little, but I know she can do it. The girl has no fear, of anything really, and that in turn freaks me out. She lets me do all the worrying for both of us I guess.

2 comments:

Kelly J said...

Awwwww, I miss Lamar Park! Evan is kind of a big chicken so far, so maybe he needs to hang out with Kaya and get a little braver! Although, he did like the slides last summer, but not the walking/climbing to the top part. "Mommy, hold my hand! Mommy, hold my hand!"
Funny kiddos.

Sutter Family said...

I think that slide scares every momma! :) Cute pix's!