Kaya and Kaleb
I have been wanting a way to keep everyone updated on Kaya, and I thought this was a good way to do it. I hope everyone enjoys this, and I am doing my best to keep it updated as often as possible.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
A visit with the Sutter Family
We got to meet the girls that Abby and her family are hoping to adopt. Their names are Kalaya, almost 4, and Keira, 16 months. That would put Kaleb smack dab in the middle of the pack. :) We had a very nice visit, and it was good to finally put faces on these girls we have been hearing so much about. Please keep the Sutter's and the girls in your thoughts during this time, as this whole process is very difficult in more ways than we can fathom. They are a very strong family, with huge hearts, and deserve nothing but the best for their family, whatever that outcome may be.
Abby and Keira
The Whole Posse Hangin' Out

Kaya and Kaleb
Kaya and Kalaya

Kaya and Kaleb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting those. They all look so cute together. Love you guys and thanks for the support!!
Post a Comment