Kaya is officially in the "penguin" room at school now, and boy is she ever proud! This classroom has 2 1/2- 4 year olds in it, and is considered to be early preschool. Her school is through a Catholic church so now that she is in this new big kid room, they do a lot more praying. I know this mainly because she comes home everyday praying, singing, and talking about how God is Great! It sure is cute to hear. Last week she had her transition week into this new room and today was her official start date. It went great! No problems. Her teachers all talk about how she is SO ready for this new room and how great she has done with all the changes. I am so proud! My baby is growing up too fast though.
More breaking news... The potty training is officially over! We have had no accidents in weeks. #2 is now mastered. Nap time is also mastered. Diapers are gone. My daughter is a champ!! I don't know who is more proud, her or us. Just happy all the way around!
2 comments:
I want to congratulate you, but first I have to say, YOU SUCK! No fair! Okay, now that being said...Way to go Kaya! Wow!
Way to go Kaya! Big girl potty and big girl class room! You are growing up way to fast!
Post a Comment