Monday, June 09, 2008

Katelyn turns 1!!

My niece Katelyn turned 1 on June 8. Where does the time go? We had a bday party for her at the park. The kids had tons of fun playing together, again. Happy 1st Birthday Katelyn!

Not so sure what to do with it.





Grandma got all of the kids a bubble mower for the party. They were running in circles for a long time with them!
Grandpa Sterk swings Kaya, and then...
Throws her up on his shoulder. She asks for him to do it, and then begs for more. She is getting awfully big for Grandpa to continue doing this.

Man I am a mean Mom! Can you believe I put this on here? I think it is too cute!
This is a red-tailed hawk that we saw on top of the phone pole at the park. This is the best pic. I could get.
I love this picture! Grandpa and 2 of his favorite girls.
Grandma and Katelyn in her new sweater that grandma made for her.

No comments: