I have been wanting a way to keep everyone updated on Kaya, and I thought this was a good way to do it. I hope everyone enjoys this, and I am doing my best to keep it updated as often as possible.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Tailgating at Jack Johnson
Some food, drinks, and fun in the parking lot before the show. We even grilled up some hotdogs. As you can see it was COLD!! We were layered all night. But we got no rain so the cold was okay.
Kerri and Chris. Kerri and Me.Me and Abby with our hot new haircuts! Abby and Tony, They celebrated their 8th wedding anniversary last week. Abby and Chris.
yeah, ok, this is such a good haircut for you! it's so pretty!!! looks like blurry fun at jack johnson...i'm getting excited for dave matthews next month!! and congrats on the very cute puppy!!
3 comments:
What a great pic of you and Abby!
Love the hairs!
On the hot Mom's pic - Addi looked at it and said: "hey, 2 Megans!?". So cute!
yeah, ok, this is such a good haircut for you! it's so pretty!!! looks like blurry fun at jack johnson...i'm getting excited for dave matthews next month!! and congrats on the very cute puppy!!
Post a Comment