Was a perfect day!
I married a wonderful man, who helps me be me and gets me through most days. 7/17/04 was the day it all began as one, instead of two.
Jer- I love you very much. I love you today as much as I loved you 4 years ago, and I plan to love you 30+years from now as much as I do today.
You are my life, my love, my forever.
.jpg)
.jpg)
We are officially adding to our little family today too. Maci is coming home tonight! Happy Anniversary to us!
3 comments:
Oh, happy day!!!! I love you both. Congratulations
Awwwwww!!! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe I was sitting at your wedding 4 years ago! Time flies! Congrats on the new puppy too!
Happy anniversary! What great pictures!! I am glad that I was there to share that day with you, as well as the many great days before and since then. You are a great duo and have brought a beautiful third into your family. I can't wait to enjoy the next 30+ years as your friends!
Post a Comment