We got together with all of the aunts, uncles, cousins, and the whole gang. The kids had a blast together as usual. They are always the highlight!
Here's Katelyn, Rylee, and Eli playing so nice.
Auntie Karen with Kaya and Katelyn.
Kaya wrote CAT on the board. She always underlines it too, which I think is so funny!
This board kept the kids busy for a while!
Grandpa Sterk had a 60th Birthday too! Kaya of course was front and center helping him open his presents. She sang for everyone too. She sure is a ham. I guess class clown fits her, just as her teacher's told us.
Fortunately I got to sit out of this one! Here is the fam. doing our version of the 12 days of Christmas. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
1 comment:
Look at those cute kids. Your family and extended family make cute babies! :)
Post a Comment