Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Hopefully everyone had a great New Year celebration! I am anticipating a great 2009! It can only get better, right?? We had a great party at our house this year. Thanks to The Sterk's for taking Kaya overnight for us! We truly appreciate it. Thanks to all of our great friends and family who joined us in the festivities too. We had a great time!
Me and Sara...
I am sooo happy she is back in MI!
Tony and Abby

Carl and Jenni. Glad Carl could be home to celebrate with us. :)
Maci joining in the fun.
The whole crew at midnight. Happy 2009!
Me and my hubby.
Me and Abby.
Chris and Kerri livin' it up.
Kerri, Me, and Abby. Thank goodness for friends. I love them!
Oh yeah Kerri! Kickin' Chris's butt! He can't stand to have his wife beat him!
Jo-Jo air guitaring it up in the garage not hooked to anything. Totally acoustic. :)
Kristy and Kevin. Cheers to brothers too! (Most of the time...)


1 comment:

Sutter Family said...

We had so much fun at your New Year Party!! Thanks for hosting!! Great pictures!!!!!!!