Kaya wrote on all 30 of the Valentine's in her pack! I totally thought she was going to give up, but she didn't. As you can see she is having problems making a "K' in her name, so all 30 of them said, "AYA". I was super proud of her though. She is the only one in her class who is writing her name. :)
She made her crown at school that day, and of course had to wear it all evening.
UPDATE: As of the day after Valentine's Day, 2/15/09 Kaya is now able to make her "K'. She is writing all kinds of words now and doing so great with it! I am so thankful she is interested in learning because it sure makes it easier.
She made her crown at school that day, and of course had to wear it all evening.
UPDATE: As of the day after Valentine's Day, 2/15/09 Kaya is now able to make her "K'. She is writing all kinds of words now and doing so great with it! I am so thankful she is interested in learning because it sure makes it easier.
1 comment:
Cute cards Kaya and I am proud of your wonderful handwritting!! Good work on your letter, especially K!
Post a Comment