Saturday, February 28, 2009

Disney on Ice

I had the pleasure of taking Kaya to see Disney on Ice: 100 Years Of Magic. We had a great time. She hasn't stopped talking about it yet.Kaya with the horse that I bought for her at the show. She is obsessed with this thing!
My favorite part of the show was Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
Here is some huge cheese face for you! I almost deleted it, but I laugh every time I look at it, so I had to share it with you all. :)

Here is Kaya almost falling asleep on my lap. Two hours was quite long, I agree.
The grand finale.
Everyone came out on stage together.This was Kaya's favorite part about being downtown. The smokestacks. She kept telling me, "Mom, take a picture!" So, here you go! :) She thinks it is blowing clouds!

2 comments:

Sutter Family said...

what fun! I am glad you both enjoyed the disney on ice show!! The smoke stack picture turned out pretty cool!

The Johnsons said...

Yes - we call those cloud machines... =)