Saturday, March 28, 2009

I am an old lady!

My 30th bday was Thursday the 26th. Saturday during the day Sara took me to get a manicure and pedicure, and we had lunch, and went shopping, and just got to hang out for once. It was great! We were planning on stopping at Brann's to have a quick drink with my friend Kristy since she was working. Little did I know it was all a set up! I knew something was up their sleeves, but I was not expecting it when they did it! I sure have great friends!
"Surprise!"I even got a fancy cake! In the pic with me is Kaylee, who is my friend Lili's daughter.
Me and my love.
He started loving me when I was 17 years old! Now I am 30! Where have all the years gone?? It is just crazy to think about that.
It can never be any good when you are double fisted!
Playing some shuffleboard with Melinda! I totally lost too. Too many drinks?
Marne, Sara, and I all together! This is rare, very rare unfortunately. The tables were all reserved for us at Our Tavern, Sara thought it would be funny to put a label on me too. :)
A good group of friends. There is nothin' better.
Marne and Kristy flashin' some signs. :)
Kerri, Abby, and I.
Good ole Amy B. even showed up!
There weren't many from my group missing this year, which was so nice! Thank you to everyone who celebratated with me! I love you all and wouldn't be who I am without each and every one of you! Through the years, the ups and downs, they all add up into making me who I am today and for that I am very thankful.

No comments: