Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blissfest 2009

We got to go to Blissfest this year! Kaya and I went with the Sutter family and Abby's mom and Michelle. We had just an aweosme time and perfect weather. Kaya is in love with dancing, and wearing dresses, and running free, so she was in her prime all weekend. She is just so much fun now. We truly had a great weekend together. I loved so many pics I posted a lot of them for you. Sorry. I couldn't cut them out.
This guy let Kaya and Kaleb play on his drum set. They both absolutely loved it!


Kaya watching the guy make HUGE bubbles. I tried and could not get it to work right for the life of me!

My girl. I love her to pieces.
The stage at night. One of my favorite places ever.
Kaya and Kaleb hanging out in the tent together.
Playing at the water table.
Dancing her heart away. Priceless.
Kaya loving on Dylan. She just loves babies and loves that she gets to hold Dylan.

The group minus me.

Me and Dylan.

The group with me. Thanks Abby.

Kaya and a found friend.

Watching the drumming at the kiva.

More found friends, dancing together way after bedtime.

Me and my tired out girl.

In the stroller passed out!

Right before we left she got her face painted and chose this rainbow. She did not want to leave. We had such a great time together.


No comments: