Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hi Friends!

We are alive and well. My computer has been broken for weeks, so I am way behind on pics! Sorry. We are all good though, nothing too exciting going on. We have been busy, and gone almost every weekend the past few weeks. Busy is good I guess, but it is hard keeping up on household chores, laundry, etc when you are not around. :)
We added a baby kitten to our family, and I am happy to say that the Sterk Family is now officially complete. He is black and his name is Midnight. kaya is in love with him!
Jer and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this past weekend. The time has flown by! Kaya went up north to Big Star with Jer's parents for the whole weekend without us! That was the longest she has ever been away from us. She had an awesome time, and wants to leave us again! They said she did awesome, so i was a proud mama. We can't thank them enough for all they do for us! We had some down time, sleeping in, some chores got done, and we had a nice dinner together. We also went to good ole Johnson Park where we got married and took a walk. We were very thankful that 6 years ago the park did not look that crappy! It really, really looks bad. The upkeep is not being done unfortunately. We all had a great weekend!
Hope every one of my readers is doing well! I am very sorry my blog is slacking so much lately.
Love,
Megan

No comments: