of us lately!
Figured an update may be nice. I am sorry I am so far behind. I am a total slacker, and if I dare admit it to you guys I have actually been very, very down lately. I hate feeling the way I have. I am hoping it is due mostly to this weather, and the fact that when I get out of work I feel like going home and staying warm. But... I do hope this passes soon! Jeremy has also not been working at all. This does not help out in the area of stress. It has been super nice having him able to bring Kaya to and from school, and make her lunch, etc. He does the whole morning routine so I have gotten quite out of the habit! shhhhh- but it is kinda nice :) But... it is straining and draining also. So, we are praying for work to come his way, and soon. Very soon. Whatever Snyder has up his sleeve can not be good for my paycheck either, so I am just waiting for that rude awakening to occur here anytime too. But- We are making it, and hanging on, and super thankful to have family and friends that we can call to vent to when needed.
Try to switch directions here! Kaya is going great. The one tooth that she lost has almost grown all the way back in already! It is amazing to me how our bodies work. School is going good. She seems to be doing a lot less interrupting and a lot more listening so we hope she stays on track with that. She had a blast playing in the fresh snow last week too. It was fun watching her enjoy it so much. What a storm we got! Glad we survived, and if you are reading this from afar be glad you missed it! There is truly not much more going on with us. We are just anxious for warmer weather to arrive to boost my vitamin D!
No comments:
Post a Comment