Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged by Kelly

Tagged!?! Ok Kelly, only because it is you...
Here goes...

4 People Who Email Me Regularly
1. Sara
2. Marne, sort of, consistantly inconsistant :)
3. Missy
4. My boss, pathetic I know...

4 Places I Would Like To Visit
1. St. Augustine, FL- to see Sara, Addi, and Colin!!
2. Flagstaff, AZ- My old stompin' grounds
3. The Redwoods in CA
4. Hawaii and Alaska, I guess I have more than 4, 'cause there are even more than this!!

4 Favorite Restaurants
1. Outback Steakhouse
2. The Thai House in Flagstaff, AZ
3. The "old" San Chez, this new and not-improved stuff is NO good and so not the same.
4. The Dungeon, me and my hubbies favorite hole in the wall.

4 Things I Am Looking Forward to in the Next Year
1. This summer!!
2. Hopefully putting our house on the market, if there ever IS a market...
3. Getting to see baby Colin again, before he gets TOO big!
4. Trying to keep my weight off and stay healthy, and to keep not biting my nails (it has been 6 weeks!)

4 Things I Am Not Looking Forward to in the Next Year
1. Another long MI winter (I'm with you Kelly!)
2. Working every day while Kaya grows up too quickly (Again Kelly!)
3. My baby growing up so fast right before my eyes
4. Watching the MI economy continue to crumble

And Kelly, I have no friends who blog either except Sara and Abby and they are SO not going to do it even if I tried. So, poop on them, and the tag stops with me I guess.

1 comment:

Kelly J said...

Ha! I'm proud of you...I don't usually do these either, but I felt obligated...the tag can end with you...I'm okay with that! Ha! Have a good day!