Sunday, April 13, 2008

A trip to the Carnival...

Kaya and I took a trip to the carnival in the Roger's Plaza Parking Lot. It was a little on the scary side, and seemed almost like we were in a foreign country, but besides that we had tons of fun!! We had been driving by it all week and she kept talking about wanting to go on the ferris wheel. She decided she was too scared when it came time to go. I figured that. This ride in the pic we went on 2x together. It was her favorite. She got to go "Way up high in the sky. Higher than the people and the cars, mommy!!" When we got home Jer asked her if she went on the ferris wheel, and she answered saying, "No, I wasn't scared." Apparently, she didn't want him to know that... Yes, I made the carnie take our picture! :)
A beautiful backdrop.

No comments: