Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there. It is tough work, but man is it worth it. I stopped today to think about what a blessing Kaya is to my life, and how I can't even imagine my life without her. She is my bundle of joy, my strength, my everything. I pray everyday that I am doing things alright, and that Kaya will grow up being a happy, healthy little girl. Being a mom is hard work. I am busy, and tired, and run down a lot. I look at Kaya, and I am happy. I am a very proud mother today on Mother's Day. I am also very proud of my mother friends. I love you all very much, and your children are all blessings.
Thank you to my mom for all the hard work she put in for me too. I wouldn't be who I am today without all she has done. Love you Mom!

2 comments:

Kelly J said...

Hope you had a happy day! I teared up reading your blog because you said it so well. I feel the same way about Evan and about my own mom as well. Well said, Momma Megan!

Sutter Family said...

You are so sweet. That was such a nice entry to read. You are a wonderful momma and it's such a treat to be able to go through all of the good and hard times of being a mom right along with you! I love you lady!