Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How does this happen??

In less than 3 years...

Some of this is friend's, but I have to admit that the majority of it is mine. It is almost ridiculous. I can not believe how much time I have put into organizing this mess into what you see. Hours, and hours, and hours. I am praying things sell and I can make some money! We can certainly use it. :) :(
So, needless to say this is where my nights have been, to the wee hours...
And here I am blogging too...

Sale:

Th. 5-8

Fri 8-4ish?

Sat 8-12ish?

Tell anyone you know who may need baby items or maternity. There is atleast 1 of everything! And more...


2 comments:

Kelly J said...

Good Lord, Girly! I want to come to your sale! We are having a rare weekend at home, though, so I'll leave it for the locals! Good luck with it! If I needed little girl stuff I would be ALL OVER THIS! I'm sure you'll have much success!

Sutter Family said...

Wow it sure is a lot of stuff! We are going to make lots of $$ (I hope)!