Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just a blurb about my Blurb book...

So I totally stalk a friend of a friend's blog and got a super fun idea. Her name is Jill and on her blog she talked about a program that sucked her whole blog into a book. I had always been wondering if you could do anything like that, and she answered my question. Thanks Jill!http://www.blurb.com/ So, I finally made mine and I am totally in love with it! I used Kaya's blog entries from birth to 2 years, and then I will have a clean place to start next time. Once it pulls everything in you can edit away. I had so much fun making it. I wish I could show everyone, everywhere because I think it is so incredibly cool. I really wish Sara could see it and since she is in Florida (:( ) she can't. Therefore I took a few pics of my favorite pages and also the front and back cover to share. The glare is real nice huh?!


2 comments:

The Pitzer Family said...

Dude, I am in live! It rocks. I can't wait to publish all mine too!

The Pitzer Family said...

Uh, I meant in LOVE!!!