Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A new Look for Mommy...


So... I got my hair cut even shorter. What was I thinking?! I am sort of okay with it at this point. It's different and new and exciting, right? Anyway, I walked into the house and Kaya looked at me and said, "You look like Auntie Sara! Did you go to the haircut store?" I thought Sara would get a kick out of that, I know I sure did. We miss you Sara and are sorry we couldn't spend your bday with you yesterday. August can't come soon enough...

3 comments:

Kelly J said...

LOVE the haircut!!! You look great! I chopped my hair off recently too...not sure i love my cut, but i do like short hair!

Sutter Family said...

Looks great Meg! I LOVE it!

aimee528 said...

Oh Megan - I LOVE your hair!!! That is a great cut for you.