Sunday, August 17, 2008

Camping with the Sutters

Kaya and I went to Shelley Lake on Saturday night with the Sutter's. Jer was working at Sara's house all weekend to get her ready to move her stuff in, so we headed North without him. Kaya was good all weekend, and we had such a great time! Sorry for so many pics in this post, but there were a lot I liked. As you can see Abby is rolling Kaleb's pantlegs up so he can splash his feet in the water.
Next thing you know Kaleb is in his diaper, b/c his pants got wet.
Then... Kaya wanted to undress too, ofcourse. To her underwear.

Ahhh, Shelley Lake. A great place.
Wet undies off, dry shirt back on, and one cute picture that my husband is going to kill me for putting on here.
The worst part about it all is that Kaya now wants to go swimming in her undies all the time. It has come up numerous times since then.

Tony's brother Chris came with us too, in the pic below.
The little thing between Abby's hands is a tiny frog.
One dirty girl...

Kaya and Kaleb were trying so hard to get up on this log. It was so funny to watch them. I must say I was not sure that Kaya could make it.
But...
They both made it!

Kaya, and Abby, were obsessed with the lilly pad's. Literally they played with them for hours. They had this weird clear slime growing on them and it was quite fascinating, but the two of them could not quit.

They were changing colors, because unfortunately things seem to be starting to do that around here. It can't be happening already!?

1 comment:

Sutter Family said...

Great pictures! You do have so many cute ones. I love the one of them looking at eachother and laughing. I will get mone up soon too!