Friday, August 15, 2008

Nothing better...

Than good friends. And, even better than that are good friend's that live a LOT closer again! Sara is back from Florida! The best news that I have had in a long time. She has been living in Fl. for the past 15 months and I have missed the heck out of her and her family. It even grew by one member in that time period. Now that she is here I get to play catch up with those kids of her's and take in as much Sara time as I can get. This time in Michigan may not be too permanant for them, but I am going to love having them here while I can. :) I had a little get together for all of us girls at my house, for old times sake. It was so nice to be all together for an evening.

Marne and Sara hanging out.
Sara and Lili.
Abby, Kristy, Marne, Liliana, Sara, Jer, and Kaya all hanging out. Why do I always have to be the one taking the pics?? I was there I swear.

Kaya on her last wind of the evening... looking awfully cute.
And her chair ended up on top of the slide before it was all over.

1 comment:

Sutter Family said...

Welcome back Sara and the rest of the Pitzer crew. We missed you guys too!