Sara's son Colin is 1 already! How does time go by so fast? This time last year I was in Florida meeting him for the first time. I am so glad to be able to have them in MI so that I could attend his bday party. He is pulling up on everything and will be walking in no time. It is such a fun, yet dangerous age.
Happy Birthday Colin! We love you lots.
Pretty sure he didn't really like his cake. He ate it to make us happy. :)
My just as messy 3 year old.
Birthday friends.
The bday boy and his mommy.
He had lots of help opening his presents.
I love this pic below. He is just precious. Can you tell the poor guy was getting sick?? Antibiotics and dr's on your bday can not be much fun.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Colin!! Cute pictures! I can't beleive it's been a year already either.
Post a Comment