Monday, April 27, 2009

Mommy's vacation to Vegas!

I took a much needed vacation to Vegas with 2 of my sister in laws and 4 other friends. It was nice to get away and relax and enjoy some sunshine! We had a total blast, and am hoping we keep the tradition going!
We stayed at Hooters, and Hoot came down to the pool to visit us!
Me and Jenni.
Kristy and Joanne.
Joanne dropped her lighter into her drink! Fun times...
The view from our room. There's a sign for a little cafe in the pic called Coco's. They have a $3.99 breakfast with the works! Delicious.
Me and Jenni at The Piano Bar in NY, NY.
I ran into Spongebob while I was there, and he was kind enough to pose with me. :) Kaya LOVED this and thought it was so funny.
Hooters, where it all went down...
Well, not really.
Me and JoJo being dorks, taking pics of ourselves with parking lots in the background. Leave it to us. :)
All dolled up heading to the Bellagio buffet. It was the best meal I have had in my life by the way. No joke.
The water show at the Bellagio, my favorite part of Vegas.
Jenni with her head out the roof of the Hummer limo.

Amy, Jenni, and I.
We hit up Fremont Street the night before we left. I love going down there. You feel like you are inside, but you are really outside.
Only in Vegas will you see this...
Goodbye Las Vegas Strip! The view from our plane.


1 comment:

Sutter Family said...

So jealous, you guys had such a much deserved good time! I wish I could have joined you!!!!