We try to go to the fair every year, usually on Friday night b/c we like to go to the motocross. The Sutters came along this year. The kids had lots of fun riding rides, looking at all of the animals, and watching the "motorcycles" (aka dirtbikes).

Above Kaya poses with Uncle Tom's pigs.

Yeah, so Kaya wanted to ride the racecar ride b/c Kaleb was going on it. I didn't think she would even make it into the car. Well, up she went all by herself, she found a car, hopped in, let the guy put her seatbelt on for her even, and away she went. Around and around, each time around the corner she would fly to the far side of the seat, all the while her face getting more and more upset. What do you do?? Fortunately another child stood up so the guy stopped the ride to reprimand him to sit down. WHile it was stopped I asked if I could please get my crying child off. Off she came, and the others finished their ride. I was impressed with how long it actually lasted.
More Kaya's kind of ride, the good ole carousel.
Kids on the loose in the bleachers, look out.
1 comment:
We had ton's of fun, thanks for inviting us along!
Post a Comment