Addison and Kaya are always so excited to get together. The kids had gifts to exchange with each other. The girl's were giving each other their presents before we even knew what was going on, and they almost had them ripped open without us!
Here's Kaya teaching Addison about Hungry Hippo.
Matt and Colin hanging out.
Kaya picked out a doctor kit for Addison all by herself. She liked it so much herself that we ended up having to go get her one too! She's not a very good gift giver apparently.
All dressed up for you!
Fireman Addison on the scene, ready to take some pics of the fire! (Or her own eyeball!)
This was officially our last Christmas get together. We enjoyed our season with family and friends very much, but are thankful too to get back into the normal swing of things. The holidays sure are busy and hectic.
1 comment:
Very sweet...I'm sure you're so happy to be able to celebrate with Sara and her family! I agree, though...love the holidays, but I'm always relieved when they're done!
Post a Comment