Monday, July 06, 2009

4th of July weekend

We were at Big Star again for the weekend! I hardly took any pictures either, not sure why. I got a few though.
We caught lots of fish, and Kaya helped Jer clean them! Well, watched atleast.

Here's our catch! We even had a fish fry, and man was it awesome!

Watching so intently.

We saw a porcupine too! I had never seen one in the wild, it was pretty cool. THis is actually a baby. The mama was about 30 feet back in the woods, and she was huge! I could not get her picture because she was too far away and quite hidden.
I love this pic of my 2 favorite people in the whole wide world!
Me and my girl.


1 comment:

Kelly J said...

Looks like fun family time! I love that! You, my dear, are still looking so fabulous too! How do you keep it up??